Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, January 5, 2009

Market View 5 Jan 2009

I believe most of my blog reader started-off the
year with a Bang, as last friday's first trading day,
most of the Hot stocks rallied.
Congrats to the readers and myself.
We have moved a Giant step toward a good 2009.

If you hold the stocks over the weekend,
then continue to hold on to them but with
a trailing stop. The market will likely continue
its surge for the morning session, but I will
be wary for a weak afternoon session.
It is better to be prepared for a worse-than-expected
scenario than be totally clueless about how to react
when the tide changes direction.

Stick to the winners for today's trading.
You don't need to see and trade a whole load
of stocks. You only need to trade a handful
of winner Hot stocks, and you will be in
for a great profitable year. I believe in squeezing
the stocks dry, ie, as long as it is still trade-able,
just keep trading it UP. I don't know when and
where the peak is, but I will know when we are
off-the-peak. Get it?

Take note to practice strict money management.
It is one of the worst feeling to see a winner stocks
reverse all the way to become a loser, but that is
exactly what some traders allow their position to
reduce to a sad stage, as they are hoping and
praying for "miracle saviour" to rescue their
falling stocks, when they can be stop-out
with a trailing stop.

There are a few Traders & Investors that I look-to,
some had already pass-on, while the rest is still active
in the market. Below are some whom I wish to meet
one day, and chit-chat or discuss on the market action.

1. Mr. George Soros
2. Mr. Warren Buffett
3. Mr. Oei Hong Leong
4. Mr. Peter Lim
5. Mr. David Loh
6. Mr. Han Seng Juan
7. Mr. Market

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

水能载舟,亦能覆舟!

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me