Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Market View 7 Jan 2009

If you are wondering why Yanlord surge up yesterday
on a high volume, the answer may be due to a report
from GS which gave Yanlord a 1.21 target price.
Sometimes this type of report from a powerhouse
will move the stock and/or the market. If you have been
trading Yanlord for a while, you would have went in yesterday
and profited greatly, with or without the report.

Yesterday some Hot stocks retraced after having
surge for a couple of days, and I believe they will
once again be in the hot seat, and the recent high
stand to be tested soon. I am ready for them,
and hope you are too.

There are so many negative reports on Cosco,
target price downgraded, but it still buck on
and produce a good performance yesterday.
This is the kind of stock worth taking closer look.
Ezra and Swiber looks to be marching on, while
I am also ready for Noble, NOL, Olam, Raffles and
Straits Asia.

I received emails telling me that they have also gained
from a few pennies that I mentioned, namely
Li Heng, China Sky, Ezion...
I can only say that not all pennies all created the same,
and only certain pennies will continue the surge,
just stick to the winners.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

水能载舟,亦能覆舟!

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me