Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, January 9, 2009

Market View 9 Jan 2009

If you did not watch the sgx horror movie till
the end yesterday afternoon, you would have missed
out on a few stocks' dramatic ending.
Straits Asia, Ezra and Swiber staged a last hour
mini-rally and ended-up as green leaves in
a pool of red flowers. They are very likely to be in
the spotlight today again, especially Straits Asia
as the magical $1 is waving at it again.

I told a member yesterday at Skype that the next
week will likely be a another good trading week,
so he asked me how about the day before and today.
I answered that I will need to use Guerilla warfare
for this 2 days. I will not launch full-scale attack,
but I will wait like a sniper for the perfect time to
achieve the one-shot-one-kill objective, which is
what happened to Straits Asia and gang.

It is another Guerilla fight today, and my objectives
have already been disclosed to you. I will focus on
those near-$1 stocks very closely, together with
Raffles, Olam & Noble.
As always, practice strict money management.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山
"其疾如風、其徐如林、侵掠如火、不動如山"

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me