Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, November 3, 2014

Some stocks that I am looking at

After the heavy thunderstorm, I saw some green shoots
coming out from the ground. There are no guarantee that
they will grow big and strong but at least they are showing
strength. I will just share with the readers and members
what are some of the stocks that I am looking at right now:
1. Sunvic
2. Sinograndness
3. Nam Cheong
4. Stats
5. Rex
6. RH Petrogas
7. OSIM
8. Yuuzoo
9. China Sunsine
10. Yoma
11. Swissco
12. Sheng Siong

I am still monitoring their charts and I will update accordingly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meow

Unknown said...

SGX STOCKS is consist some different type of shares or stocks but if you have
Singapore stock recommendations in a proper way you can earn profit easily in trading market.

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me