Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, January 2, 2009

Market View 2 Jan 2009 First Trading Day of the Year!

Hi Readers, Happy New Year!!

Today is the 1st Trading Day of the year,
and it is great to start-off with a bang,
and that is the likely opening for most
trading stocks.

Did you see how the "unpredictable"
KS Energy move on Wednesday?
This is a pretty wild stock, and great
fortune and loss can be made by
trading this stock, so money management
is essential.

I will be focusing on the near-$1 stocks
and the more-than-$1 stocks like NOL
& Olam. Ezra, Swiber & Straits Asia will
be as likely too, so keep a watchout.

It is always good to start-off the year with
profitable trades, but it is equally important
to maintain well-discplined money-management.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

水能载舟,亦能覆舟!

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me