Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Market View 8 Jan 2009

The "obvious" scenario for today's market is
a bloodbath across the blue chips and pennies,
any surprises?

Yesterday, in a pool of red flowers, there were
still a couple of green leaves that stands out.
I saw Raffles, Straits Asia and YZJ still in the
green yesterday and it will be interesting to
see which stocks can be green today.
In such a trading day, where the "obvious" seems
like a confirmed situation, I will look for "surprises".

In my watchlist, I will be looking for potential
and already greens, and focus on them.
If shorting is not your game, then you can
sit back and enjoy the horror movie,
and look for dramatic outcome.
I believe the market will still be resilient,
and the fall will not be drastic, and I will
be looking at my Hot stocks for direction and
actions.

Over the last few trading days, if you have went in
any of the Hot stocks, you would have made quite
a succulent profit. I believe it will be more than
enough to sit-out today if you choose to. It will
be a giant step toward your target trading profit
for 2009. The market will always be open, and
we will have abundant opportunities to make
a good killing again, as early as next week.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

水能载舟,亦能覆舟!

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me