Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Market View 6 Jan 2008

It has been great trading last 2 sessions,
and I believe many will feel the same way
as they have profited greatly from the
Hot stocks' surge.
So is the party over?

I was partially stopped-out by a few stocks
in the morning session, while maintaining positions
in some other stocks, which I am still holding now.
In my view, some stocks, especially those near
the magical $1 mark, will still continue the surge.
We will likely see a initial weakness in the opening
of most stocks, but if and when the buying
continues, it will be no stopping the sub-$1 stocks
from crossing the mark.

My trading stocks are still same with focus on
sub-$1 stocks like Cosco, Capital commercial,
Straits Asia, Yanlord, and the dont-know-when-to-stop
stocks like Noble, Olam, NOL. But I am prepared
for any tide-turning, and will keep a tight trailing stop.

I have a strong feeling that if this current market surge
continues, it will overflow to the recent IPOs which did
not surge much due to weak market sentiment and condition,
and bad timing. Of the recent IPOs, I like Otto Marine,
Trump Dragon, Li Heng, China Zaino. They will rise to the
occasion if the focus turn to them, which is very likely.

Take note to practice strict money management.
If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

水能载舟,亦能覆舟!

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me