Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, March 19, 2010

Market View 19 March 2010

Wall Street closed mixed as Dow made it 8 winning
sessions in a row while the broader S&P 500 closed
slightly light in overnight trade. Dow gained 46 points,
Nasdaq added 2 points while S&P 500 dipped 0.38 points.
Market is still looking for clear direction of action
and it is looking that consolidation will be coming soon.

Back to our local trading...
Genting closed 94cts after hitting a 97.5cts high, which
is one bid away from the 98cts resistance that I mentioned.
It is back in the 92-98cts region now, and it will
ding-dong within it for a clearer trend to form.
After this short break, I believe Genting will head toward
the $1 mark with strong support force behind.
But first, it need to test 98cts again.

Sound Global fka Epure performed exactly like what I
commented yesterday. It is having a tug-of-war around $1.01
now. I am still bullish bias that it will break the high of $1.01,
but one should still have a clear trailing stop with this stock
in case the wind changes direction.

Yesterday also saw CSE Global pop-up in action
in late afternoon surge which it closed 99cts although
the volume is not that impressive. I am monitoring it for
a test pass the $1 mark with volume, and will participate
when I see it happening.

If you had read my blog at the beginning of the year,
I stated with my head stick out that there will be a tech
run this year. Indeed, I saw the old-time tech darling PCI
in the top volume. Those who have been trading for years
will know the crazy surges performed by PCI during the
last tech rally. Along with PCI, I also saw action in stocks
like Innotek fka Magnescomp (another wild horse), and
if I can consider it to be a tech stock, Techcomp (not because
of the tech word, it is a analytical and medical instrument and
manufacturer). I will do some more research on the tech
stocks and update according next week. Seriously, I hope to
see the techs finally rally up, and we will have more money-making
opportunities all around the market.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me