Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Market View 16 March 2010

Wall Street closed mixed as Dow staged a late
rebound to close in the green together with S&P 500.
Dow gained 17 points, S&P 500 added 0.52 points
whole Nasdaq lost 5 points. "On Tuesday night the
interest-rate setting committee of the Federal Reserve
holds a one-day meeting in which the central bank is
widely expected to repeat its promise to keep borrowing
costs exceptionally low for "an extended period."

Some readers commented that yesterday's market was
pretty boring as the main actions are only focused on
a handful of stocks. I have to say that this is quite common
given the lack of direction and "meaningful" fundamental news
therefore the market players were just pumping the fried-rice
again and again.
Genting was the main focus yesterday but the profits was
low as compared to the risk level taken. The 92 cts support level
should stands strong for the time being, but it will still be tested.
For those interested in Genting, the next "powerful" resistance
stands at 98cts.

Market should be quiet today and as usual the main actions
will be on "those" few stocks again which is in my stock recommendation
list too. Some people asked me if I will trade ALL the stocks
that I recommended. The answer to this question is NO.
I will look at their chart everyday, and determine where is
the entry level, and the potential winning range vs the risks.
Therefore, before market opens everyday, I already know that
if a certain stock move within range or box, then it is time
to plunge in with a cut-loss stricted set and followed.

I will continue to trade the winner stocks when it is green.
Genting, Falcon Energy, CSE Global, CWT, PEC, Epure,
Sinomem & YZJ .
Winner Stocks: Ezion, Swiber,CH Offshore, Broadway,Midas,
Sinotel, Golden Agri, Yingli, Biosensor.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me