Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A check on Fraser Centrepoint & Starburst IPO & Metro

I have been quite busy over the last couple of
days so I have been updating at this blog.
This morning, Fraser Centrepoint fell below the
important $1.80 mark. This was the range that
I mentioned a few months ago, $1.80-2.
The offer for Australand is on-going and the
Fraser Hospitality Trust IPO is also on the
way and it will debut next week. But I choose
to believe in the price action and I can only
hope that it is a one-day event and it will be
back to the $1.8x very soon. For the time
being, I am still pretty bullish on the stock
and I believe it is just a temporary "set-back".

Ok, I will touch on Starburst IPO which will be
closing at noon today. This is the first IPO that
has public tranche since QT and I will just
apply and punt it if I manage to be lucky to be
getting some lots from the miserable 2 million shares
available. 

Oh ya, Metro is trading with CD (cum-dividend)
now and it will be giving a wonderful 6cts dividend
out to the shareholder. That should support the
current stock price well. Read up in SGX Announcement
of the AGM/EGM date and the dividend book
closure date and distribution day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heeded ur advice to take sinarmas and sold yesterday. Thanks again

Stock Lobang said...

No problem PC. Glad that you made a few cents of $$

Anonymous said...

hi sl still can buy metro now? please advise thank you.

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me