Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Market View 18 March 2010

I will jump straight into the stock trading for
today as I am late with my market view.
The main trading stars for yesterday must be
Epure and Genting. I got a reader who asked me
about the stock to enter yesterday morning, and I
specifically told him either Epure or Genting or both.
He entered Epure at 95cts and I believe he still had it
now with a trailing stop. Good for him.

A reader commented that Epure moved after its company
name was changed to Sound Global, a change of luck
and fortune was what he said. Well, I don't really believe
in all this stuff but the chart already pointed to higher price surge,
and for those who don't believe that Epure can charge pass
$1 again when I commented weeks ago, Mr Market had
showed you his power. Never say Never in stock trading,
anything and everything is possible when the trend is with you
and the wind is blowing behind your back.
Epure will have a tag-of-war around $1.01, and I will suggest
those that still holding it to set a tight trailing stop and stick
to it.

We come to Genting next. I was actually expecting it to hit
98cts before retrace down, and I was just a single bid away
as it hit a day-high of 97.5cts yesterday. I believe that the 98cts
may still be tested today, but it is getting weary and may
start its consolidation any time.
Yesterday also saw YZJ, Biosensor, Yingli in top volume, and
it is worthwhile to look at them too.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear mr lobang ,
thanks for your recomendation of epure,
this is my first time having such a fast profit in stock

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me