Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, March 22, 2010

Market View 22 March 2010

I will dive straight into our local stock market trading
view for today. We have a good run recently, and just
at the moment, it is not looking to end anytime soon.
Rotational interests are still strong, and is seen shifting
and switching to the techs stocks which I have expected
at the beginning of the year. If the strong techs run really
materialised then the potential returns will be pretty
rewarding as we have witnessed how crazy and wild
the techs can rally into.

I am still reasonably bullish for the market for the
next 3 months, while a bit bearish bias for the 2nd half.
Therefore, we just have enjoy the surges while it is still on,
and retreat and back-off when the wave is turning.
Ok, back to some Hot stocks comment:

Genting closed at 96cts last friday, still taking a break within
the 92-98cts region. It will be very bullish when it surges pass
the 98cts resistance with strong volume and momentum.
I am monitoring the situation closely.

Sound Global fka Epure traded with quite low volume
last friday, and I was telling a Skype friend that some
retailers may have noticed that the stock is missing!
It just got a name change, and "A rose by any other names
will smell as sweet", so I have no issue with this sort of changes.
It finally closed at 1.01, right on the critical line.
To me, it need to consolidate before staging another run-up,
but I will see what Mr Market dishes out.

I will continue to trade the winner stocks when it is green.
Genting, Falcon Energy, CSE Global, CWT, PEC, Epure,
Sinomem & YZJ .
Winner Stocks: Ezion, Swiber,CH Offshore, Broadway,Midas,
Sinotel, Golden Agri, Yingli, Biosensor.
Techs: PCI, Innotek, Hi-P, Techcomp, Broadway.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are the other IT stock that you which to recomend

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me