Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, March 15, 2010

Market View 15 March 2010

Just a quick recap on what happened to Wall Street
last friday: Dow closed up 13 points at 10625, Nasdaq
lost 1 points to close at 2368 while S&P 500 retraced
0.25 points to close at 1150. This week's main focus
will be with the Fed meeting on tuesday which market
players are "looking to economic data and statement from
the central bank for evidence the recovery is still on track."
I believe that the current market is still positive at least till
May-June period, but I am rather bearish for the 2nd half
of the year.

Ok, a few readers asked for a comment on Genting, so I
am giving just a short one. If you have been trading
Genting and looking at the chart last week, you should have
noticed the "power" of the 92cts support line which was the
day-low of a few days' trading. I stated this 92cts line for many
occasions and I believe I am among the first to voice the importance
of this price support which will turn into an equally strong resistance
should Genting breach below it. One tactic of trading Genting is to
grab Genting at the support line, but stick to the stops if it fail to hold.

I am still on the 3 stocks that I mentioned last week, namely
Sinomem, PEC & Sinotel which I see will have more action this week.
The market will be quiet for these 2 days for more direction
from the US side with the Fed meeting on tuesday.
Stick to the green leaves, but prepare to pluck them out should
they turn yellow, and not when it has rotted.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me