Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, May 2, 2014

Long weekend and Property Seminar

I know that many readers are taking today off to
have a super long weekend to relax and take a 
good break. It is always beneficial to enjoy a 
day off to indulge in the things that you always
wanted to do but always don't have the time
to do so. I love to read, but for quite many years,
I have been reading only those books that will 
"bring" in money. Stock trading/investing and 
Property investment books are the most in my
book collection, and I can't recall when was the
last time I read a novel or some other fiction
books, although I still read those boring history
stuff at times. It is time to head to the library or
the book stores again to find a good read .

I have given out 5 tickets to the Consumer Empowerment
Seminar on the 27th May.
Yes, I know there are still time left to my closing
deadline of 20th May, but do take note that once
all the tickets have been given out, then that's it.
If you want to find out how the property market will
be heading in 2014 and beyond, and whether you
should enter the market NOW, then you really should
come to seminar on the 27th May.
Here is the link to the Consumer Empowerment Seminar 

Next, if you want to know whether you should buy
a EC NOW, then you should come to the Skypark
Residences Bonanza tomorrow. My CEO Mr Ismail
will be speaking about the topic from 3.30-5pm
It will be a fun-filled event with lots of activities for
the kids while the parents can find out about the
project. If you are interested to go the Bonanza,
then head to Skypark Residences

Lastly, if you want to invest in overseas property
and London is one of your choices, then you will
be interested in RISE @ The Deptford, UK, London
RSVP the above 2 event @ 97509878

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me