Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, April 28, 2014

Short update of the week

Ok, it is a fresh and bright Monday morning after
the rain and it is a great feeling today.
I just got a few things to say, and it involve
both stocks and property.

I believe most readers will know that we have
a public holiday, Labour Day, on this Thursday.
Therefore, it is good to be cautious for the next
3 trading days as I believe profit-taking will take
place. Don't worry, it is not a full-scale correction,
it is just a normal kit-kat time.

Ok, we go on to a couple of stocks that I mentioned
last week or a few weeks ago. Very interestingly and
almost predictable, a few readers asked me at Skype
whether they can still buy Fraser Centrepoint now.
Few weeks ago, I recommended Fraser as an investment
stock and it is hovering around the $1.52 mark at
that time. Last Friday, it closed at 1.70 and it is a
12% jump in weeks. My fundamental target for it
is in the region of $1.80-2 which is a stone-throw away.
Technically, it is very near to its short historical high
of $1.735, and I believe it is highly to test the level.
For those readers that wish to enter the stock, do
note that you will be entering at a higher risk.
Yes, there are still potential upside but just be aware
that there is higher risk now too.

Lastly, I believe that the readers should know that I
am a property agent with Propnex now. I will be
among a selection of featured agents in an company
advert in ZaoBao this Wednesday, 30th April.
If you are interested to read the report, get a copy
of ZaoBao this Wednesday.



No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me