Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Quick update and My Property blog

Indeed, the market went into a profit-taking mood
as expected in the blog yesterday. Many recent
stock darlings were battered and it can only be
good for the readers again. I am expecting another
surge after the current selling, as the majority reporting
season will start in May. Look out for any good
potential stock trading candidates.

Next, I have a Property Blog, Singapore Property Lobang,
which I had setup recently. It is still a in-progress blog
and I will be adding more information and good property
lobang into the blog. For the time being, if you have
feedback regarding the blog, like you find the colour dull
and dark, or you don't like the interface, just inform me.
If you have any property enquiries, you can also
contact me for a friendly discussion.

Lastly, I will be on Zaobao tomorrow for a company
featured agent advertisement. If you are interested to
know more, just get a copy of Zaobao.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me