Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Stock Market and Property blog update

Ok, look like Mr Market is really taking a good break and
I received some enquiries at Skype on how long it is
going to last. Frankly, after my dinner with Mr Market
yesterday night, I can only say that your guess is as
good as mine. I believe you can either take another
2 days break or at this time, try to look for the uncommon
green leaves among the red flowers. I noticed there
are a few yesterday and I will continue to monitor them.

Next, if you grab hold of a copy of ZaoBao today, you
will see that there is a featured agent section in a
Propnex advert, and you will find me inside.
Also, the readers can visit my recently-setup property blog,
Singapore Property Lobang  where you can read
about the happenings in the property market.
Most importantly, I am giving away FREE tickets to Propnex's
Consumer Empowerment Seminar on the 27th May.
There are only 50 tickets for grab, and you can find
out the detail in the blog.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me