Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, February 2, 2009

Market View 2 Feb 2009

What a great trading opportunities arise from
Noble and Straits Asia last friday!
Will they continue to surge today??

It will be very interesting trading Noble & Straits Asia
from now on, and they will be in close focus for me.
Another commodity stocks that will also join in
the party is Olam.
A weaker opening is expected but stronger buying
will win at the end of the day for the Hot stocks.
My close focus stocks for today will be Noble, Straits,
Olam & Yanlord.
Please practice strict money management.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me