Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, January 30, 2009

Market View 30 Jan 2009

Don't you just like Uncle Sam??
Blowing hot and cold any other day,
due to bad sentiment and corporate results.
I simply love this kind of volatility, and such
scenario will repeat again and again...

We are very very likely, almost confirmed to see
a pretty weak opening today, and I am waiting
below the $1 level for Noble to come down to,
but I believe there will be a tough battle at
the all-important strategic $1 mark.

I will be watching the other Hot stocks stumble
at the beginning, but I believe we will see a much
better closing today, so I will pound on rebounds.
My stocks list is the same as yesterday but it will
be a guerilla warfare today, nibbing up only when
slight north wind is blowing.
Please practice strict money management.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me