Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Market View 5 Feb 2009

I will keep today's entry a short one.
I will still be focusing on the 4 Hot stocks
that I mentioned yesterday. They are expected
to open weak, but I believe that the buying forces
will come in and they will very likely close better.
But as usual, please practice strict money management.

Note: I will be involved in a project for 2 weeks,
and there will be no market view from 11-25 Feb.
I will update on the blog when I am done with the
project.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me