Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Market View 3 Feb 2009

Sorry for being late in today's blog entry
as I just came back hours ago from a
friend gathering.

I expect north wind to be blowing at
a couple of Hot stocks today, and the
list is the same as what I mentioned
yesterday: Noble, Straits,Olam & Yanlord.
Please practice strict money management.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me