Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Market View 9 Dec 2008

What a wonderful week it had been!
I believe many, including myself, profited
greatly from the S-share and commodities
share surge last week, especially
Olam, Cosco, Straits Asia, Yanlord, Noble,
even last friday's pick, Swiber.

But if you did not benefited at all, or
you feel that it is not enough,
you will have plentiful opportunities
to earn from Mr Market, 100% guaranteed.

After such a great week, I am turning cautiously
optimistic for this shorten-trading week.
You can't expect the party to carry on indefinitely,
and it will pop one fine day.

I will only be sticking to my trading stocks,
and I will go in if it surge pass last week's
high. My trading stocks are as below:
Cosco, Ezra, Li Heng, Noble, NOL, Olam, Straits Asia,
Swiber & Yanlord. Weakness and profit-taking will
very likely come in at the later trading day,
so a trailing stop and strict money management
practice is essential.

You don't have to look for more, as you will notice that
my trading stocks will always be very actively traded
and most, if not all, will be charging high everyday.
Take note that, they will be the first to surge,
and they will be the first to get beaten down too,
as that is part and parcel of the game.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about stocks
and all others,you can ring me at my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me everyday,
and theyare having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

狂风暴雨终须竭,旭日东升照九洲!

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me