Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Market View 10 Dec 2008

It was a very good trading day yesterday
as most of my Hot stocks were still
surging on, and registered profitable
returns for those who entered them.

So now, US is in the red in overnight trade,
so what will our market react?
Is the party finally over?? Bubbles Popped??
If you are shouting "Yipee, Hurray!!!!" because
US is finally in the Red, and you will see
a pool of red in our market as well, then
your view may be a 50/50.

Most stocks will be in the red, but as usual,
you will likely see a few "strong" stocks that
will defy the "gravity", and continue to march on.
On such a trading day, I like to observe the Top gainers,
Top % gainers and my personal watchlist for any
green leaves in a pool of red flowers, 红花丛中的绿叶.
I like to trade "strong" stocks especially if they have
good "supporting hands", and they will be in
my trade as always.

Sometimes, you have to trade with the trend
顺势操盘(作), and at other times, you need
to trade against the trend, 逆势操盘(作).

I will only be sticking to my trading stocks,
and I will go in it is still "strong".
My trading stocks are as below:Cosco, Ezra, Li Heng,
Noble, NOL, Olam, Straits Asia, Swiber & Yanlord.
I am happy to see a pool of red flowers,
but I am also ready and prepared for green
leaves.
As usual, strict money management is essential.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about stocks
and all others,you can ring me at my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me everyday,
and theyare having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

水能载舟,亦能覆舟!
狂风暴雨终须竭,旭日东升照九洲!

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me