Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, December 12, 2008

Market View 12 Dec 2008

Finally the Hot stocks are taking a break,
and getting ready for the next surge.
So what should traders do today?

I got stop-out of the market yesterday with
many stocks hitting my tight trailing stops,
and that is a clear signal that the recent
wild party is over, and we may see red flowers
for a couple of days.

I will sit around and observe the market
and the sentiment for any changes in
the blowing wind, 静观其变.
It should be blowing
south red fire wind today,
but I will be interested in those that
are still glowing with green lights.

For some of the traders, you may consider
taking a break together with the market
高挂免战牌, and enjoying the recent profit with a shopping
and/or eating spree, or keep it as "ammo"
for the next battle. If you want to watch a
potential market horror show (maybe a comedy?!)
with me, then you can connect with me using skype.

Some of the recent Hot stocks have gone back to
the 90s having surged pass the $1 mark, and those
stocks will be a good focus, for example Straits Asia
and Noble. You will get plentiful of trading opportunites
in the coming days, and if you are not comfortable
with the market condition, simply don't trade.
留得青山在, 不怕没材烧!

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about stocks
and all others,you can ring me at my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me everyday,
and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

水能载舟,亦能覆舟!

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me