Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Market View 11 Dec 2008

It has been a wonderful surge rally by
the commodities stocks and S-shares
over the last 2 week, I believe that many
have earned profits of at least 50%,
to a potential of more than 100% if you
are in multiple hot stocks as I recommended.

I am with the idea that this party will be
over very soon, although technically, I will
still be trading those hot stocks if they still
continue their march. But I will be applying
tight trailing stops, when I see that the tide
is turning.

The stocks (and us) need to take a well-deserved
break, and be ready for a likely year-end rally,
which may bring in more stocks in the next rally.
"休息是为了走更远的路"
If you did not "participate" in the surge this time,
then you need to prepared for the coming one.

If you have benefited and profited from reading my blog
and recommendations, you can leave a comment here.
I believe that a lot have gained financially from
reading the blog.

I will be sticking to my trading stocks, and I will go in if it is still "strong",
but with tight trailing stops. As usual, strict money management is essential.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about stocks
and all others,you can ring me at my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me everyday,and theyare having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

水能载舟,亦能覆舟!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Bro,

Can't believe the counters u recommended still cheonging till this morning. I managed to earn some kopi money from Noble.
But strongly believe a correction is coming soon. Thus would appreciate u would recommend when to short also so that can continue to earn from the stock market :)

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me