Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Short Market View & Consumer Property Expo 2014

In today The Straits Times' Money section, there is
a report," Strong gains in shares linked to penny
stock saga". It is reported that the gains are dued
to speculative activities which in itself is a very
big word. I already alerted the readers of this blog
that the micro-pennies are usually the LAST to move
in the market run-up. The BBs normal play will be
to push up the micro penny stocks as they can be
very easily play-up. Once the hype and excitment
is created, they can then plan their exit as promptly
when they entered the stock, and we shall see
who will be left to carry the baby when the tide is over.
If you are really "looking" at the market, you will
notice that there were only 1 stock above 20cts in
the Top 20 and only 3 stocks above 20cts in the Top 30.
Is this a normal scene or is it a prelude of something
is coming soon? I leave to the sharp eye and mind
of the readers to answer for themselves.

Ok, lastly, Where else can you see over 25 properties
on showcase at one go? Only on this Saturday 14 June at
Propnex Consumer Property Expo 2014 at HDB Hub
Auditorium. All are welcome to the event but please register
with me in advance. This will be great event for anyone
having property enquiries and doubts for this year
and beyond. It will be personally conducted by my
CEO, Mr Ismail, and for those who came to the
Consumer Empowerment seminar last week,
you will know how energetic and lively Mr Ismail
can be when he is speaking on a topic that he
knows very well.
More detail at Consumer Property Expo 2014
Register with me Nicholas @ 97509878   

I leave you with a five-minute World Cup advertisement
from Nike:


No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me