Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Short Market View and Property Expo 2014

Hey Guys and Gals,
open your eyes big and see what is happening
to the Top Volume yesterday and today morning.
Correct me if I am wrong, I saw micro-pennies
swarming the Top Volume yesterday and they
are up with over 10% gain in a day. Wow, that
is impressive, but guess what, that is exactly
what I hated and dislike the most. Micro-pennies
are usually the LAST to move in the market
charge-up and I have seen it again and again
that it is the beginning of the END. I am not
saying a complete crash but I am saying that
the musical chair is halting to find the clueless
and unaware people out of the game. If you
read this blog for some time now, you will
realised the eerie history repeat itself when the
micro-pennies are finally in the limelight.
For the record, I am turning cautious for the
time being.

Next, I don't know whether the readers did
notice that Fraser Centrepoint is now "coincidentally"
trading within my target price of $1.80-2 range
If you miss catching the stock near the 1.80 mark
I am sure that there will be another chance to grab
it near the mark, but you got to take action.

Ok, lastly, Where else can you see over 25 properties
on showcase at one go? Only on this Saturday 14 June at
Propnex Consumer Property Expo 2014 at HDB Hub
Auditorium. All are welcome to the event but please register
with me in advance. This will be great event for anyone
having property enquiries and doubts for this year
and beyond. It will be personally conducted by my
CEO, Mr Ismail, and for those who came to the
Consumer Empowerment seminar last week,
you will know how energetic and lively Mr Ismail
can be when he is speaking on a topic that he
knows very well.
More detail at Consumer Property Expo 2014
Register with me Nicholas @ 97509878 

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me