Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Market View this week, Freehold Project and Consumer Empowerment Seminar

Ok, our local market continue to move higher with
mass participation from the penny stocks and the
mid-cap. Right now, I did not notice any real massive
selling in the market yet but it is always good to be
cautious now that many stocks are moving crazily high.
Volume is still healthy and vibrant but just be vigilant.
Oh ya, Fraser Centrepoint will go XD on tomorrow, Monday,
with a 2.4cts dividend. Will it go higher after the XD or
will it still continue charging during XD? Frankly, this is
a stock that you should hold as long as stock Singapore
is on the right track. If you want a stock to watch out,
then I can only recommend Metro, who will announce
FY result on the 28th, this Wednesday. I foresee a good
result and it may not be a case of sell-on-news for Metro.

Next, I am still busy this week with the Freehold project
preview that will be on this Saturday 31th May. If you
are thinking of investing in a property or get your dream
home in district 19, then you really must come to the
preview. Whatsapp me at 97509878 to find out more
about this great potential project.
If you are really really interested to know more about
this exciting project, then there is a SPECIAL session
by my CEO, Mr Ismail. Be the first few to know about the
Golden Opportunity to buy/invest/grab one of the LAST
and BIGGEST FREEHOLD site of 2014.
The Special session will be on this Wednesday, 28 May,
at Toa Payoh. Please RSVP with me and I will register you
for the very SPECIAL session. Did you notice that this
session is even before 31th May preview? How can you
possibly miss out?

Lastly, my agency, Propnex's Consumer Empowerment
seminar will be held at Kallang Theatre, this Tuesday,
27th May. If you want to find out the property market
in 2014 and beyond, you really need to come to the
seminar. I am left with just a couple of tickets and once
that is taken up, then it is really gone.....
Check with me @ 97509878 if you really want to come
to the Consumer Empowerment Seminar.


No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me