Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, May 23, 2014

Short market update & Consumer Empowerment Seminar

Ok, Fraser Centrepoint continue to perform very well
and I really hope that readers did benefit from my
recommendation. I know of a few who bought in the
$1.5x and are still holding the stock now. Fraser will
go XD with a 2.4cts dividend next Monday, 26th May.

Next, I have been very busy with a Freehold project
that will be on preview from 31th May, next Saturday.
It will be one-of-a-kind condominium and it is expected
to be sold out in a flash. I expect investor and home-owner
to grab this project as it has great upside potential, in
my view. If you are interested to find out more, just
whatsapp me @ 97509878.

Lastly, I am left with just a coupe of ticket to next Tuesday's
Consumer Empowerment Seminar by my ageny, PropNex.
If you are clueless about what to do with your property or
what property should you buy this year and beyond, you
need to come to the seminar. I am giving away FOC
tickets so whatsapp me @ 97509878 now.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me