Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Consumer Empowerment Seminar, Metro and what I can think of....

First, the Consumer Empowerment Seminar was a great
success and I have more than 20 readers from this blog
attended the occasion. The balance tickets were given to
my friends and relatives while the remaining were wasted as
some readers cannot make it last minute or have last-minute
commitment whichis perfectly normal and Ok. Thank you to all
the readers who attended the seminar. I can't talk to you all a
lot as I am occupied with a lot of things and I shall catch up
with you soon.


It was very interesting that many readers asked me about stocks
more than property. I believe that my reputation of Stock Lobang
precedes me and I will have to earn my name as a Property Lobang
too. I shared what I know about some particular stocks and also
some experiences with the readers. I hope that some readers did
benefited from the short conversation with me.
Anway, I will just publish some comment about the seminar from
the readers.
"Learned about the 3 categories of locations, the costs which
contribute to the prop price, the current vs av earnings of prop
devs and the market in a pullback now. Its a informative seminar"
"Many insights on property"
"Better picture of the trend of property mkt. Need to hear more
voice and info to be more accurate.
Very Informative. Good for consumer"
Learn about "The general market sentiment now and the
opportunities present. I like it, can link with stock. Area of knowledge
in re will help to enhance the skill in stock"

I am glad that a reader managed to see the relation in Stocks
and Property. It is actually the same forces that are in this
marker, which are none other than our best human emotion,
Fear and Greed monster. If you have been reading this blog
for long, you will know that I discuss in great deal about this
2 monsters from many previous postings. I will not write much
today but I will be writing about them in due course.
If you are interested to know about the property market or
some particular projects, just contact me, Nicholas @ 97509878

Ok, we come back to stocks....
Because I have some commitment on Monday morning, I
posted a blog on Sunday night, and I recommended Metro
as I wrote, " If you want a stock to watch out,
then I can only recommend Metro, who will announce
FY result on the 28th, this Wednesday. I foresee a good
result and it may not be a case of sell-on-news for Metro."
Indeed, Metro announced a pretty good result on Wednesday
morning and it is also giving a fantastic 6cts dividend,
that is $60 per lot. Some readers asked me why this grandfather
stock, Metro, was recommended. To me, as long as you
can make $$, any stock is also a good stock. If you are still
thinking that Metro is that retail departmental store in
Woodlands, Seng Kang, Paragon and City Square, then
you really need to read up on this stock. Metro is far bigger
than that. Don't go to www.metro.com.sg  and go to
www.metroholdings.com.sg and you will know what I mean.
Metro is trading at a day-high of $1.01 as I am writing now,
I know that some readers are in the stock between the 95-96cts
region, so I will leave it to you when and where to take profits
from this stock. I have not seen any heavy selling yet.
In my posting on Sunday, I specifically stated that "it may not
be a case of sell-on-news for Metro." and indeed I was proven
right that there isn't sell-on-result-news on the stock. 
Anyway, there is a wonderful condo project by Metro and 
Wingtai that will be out very soon, within the next 2 months.
It is located at the prime Prince Charles Crescent in the 
Alexandra region and behind Redhill MRT station. If you 
are interested to know more, just contact me asap

Next, I will just voice out my personal view on the market
right now. I am seriously turning cautious for next week
as I can sense the tide is turning and some stocks are
getting tired right now. This is my personal view for now
and it remains to be my view only.

Oh ya, I will write about  a freehold project in the next post...

 

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me