Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Market View 5th June 2012

Ok, I will go straight to the point of what I wrote
in the blog about a earth-shattering view yesterday.
After "consultation" with Mr Market, Mr Bull, Mr Bear
and of course my trusted charts and the tons of
news available, I have form my personal opinion that
we are going to see a interim BOTTOM in the next
2 trading weeks. Some people will say that 2 trading
weeks is a very long time and a lot of things can happen
within that period. Well, it is only 10 trading days in
2 trading weeks and if something is really going to
happen, are you prepared for it. Yes, there are a lots
of Gloom and even Gloomier news reports and analysis
on TV programs or the papers and also fearful, disastrous   
and calamitous events about to happen being show-up
everyday. It might be end-of-the-world next week, but I
am still making the bold but well-researched personal
opinion on the market.

I am sticking my head out with such statement and I maybe
utterly wrong this time, but what if I am right after all? I can
recall that I stick out my head on numerous occasions and
"luckily" it is still attach to my body. Or is it really Luck?
Once again, to prevent the readers from being blinded with
all the personal ranting that I wrote on top, I am calling for
a Interim Bottom within the next 10 trading days and the
market should have a good June-July period. Don't ask me
what is going to happen after that, I don't have a crystal ball
with me and I only have my personal analysis and opinion
when it happens and as it happens. Oh ya, if by now, you
still don't know what I am telling you to do in the market,
then either you skype me to chat further or you continue
to read my blog and you will eventually find out the outcome.

Some people said that the market players shouldn't have any
opinion of where and how the market is going to move but
just to follow where the trend is moving. I don't agree totally
and I believe in having a personal view of the market at any
stage base on the knowledge, experience or even from the
news reports. You need to take  stand and not sitting on the
fence waiting for things to happen.
By the way, did you check on the fence that you are sitting on,
is it really that secured or will it also collapse soon? 

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me