Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, June 4, 2012

Market View 4 June 2012

Hello Everyone, I am back and the Market View too.
It seems like my travel jinx is still very much intact
and the market performed terribly during my holiday.
With the disastrous US closing figures last Friday,
we will have a bloodshed today and it look like it
is going to get uglier day by day, or is it really the case?

I have a couple of things that I wish to share with
the readers but let me sort out my analysis and view
and I will publish it in the blog tomorrow. And yes,
I am sticking out my head... God save my head! 8-)
If you like to watch bloody horror movie then there
is one starting at 9am soon. Fasten your seat belt
and get ready and enjoy the show.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me