Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, December 23, 2011

Market View 23 December 2011

It's Christmas!
A time of giving and also a time of forgiving!
Please forgive me for not writing the market
view as I was out having quality family time
since it was "冬至". I won't be around in Skype
also today as I will be out of home very soon.

Life is not all about stock market and there
are time to trade and there are time that
you should be out of it. I still have positions
in the market but as what I stated days ago,
I don't foresee a big fall anytime soon.
The market seems destined to move within
ranges until there are clearer picture from aboard.

The market view will be back next Wednesday as
I will be taking one more day off after Boxing Day.
Enjoy the holiday season and I wish all the readers
"A Happy and Joyous Christmas"! "圣诞节快乐"

(No, I don't even want to put the usual blah..blah..here today)

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Merry Christmas and a huat 2012...

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me