Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, December 19, 2011

Market View 19 December 2011

We are just about 2 weeks from the end
of year 2011 and it seems like we are not
going to have a year-end Santa rally this
year. I actually did tell a few members my
price target for a handful of stocks months
ago, but the market turmoil is making the
stock fall short of the target. Where is the
market going in this last few trading days
of the year?


Certainly, I don't foresee a major selldown
in the coming days but wild swing is expected
and it will be a side-moving market at its best.
I am still invested in the market and will continue
to do so, as I don't see a better alternative to
park my money. Yes, I know that the gloom and
doom is spreading to the property sector and many
are waiting for the GPS (Great Property Sales) to
arrive. There are target of 10-30% downside to a
complete meltdown of the property market if you
read the articles in the paper or some analyst reports.
I prefer to open my eyes and ears to look for
real bargains in both the stock and property market.
Granted, I am always looking for good opportunity
to invest in, but I don't believe that anyone can always
pick the "best" bargain at the market bottom.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿   
 

1 comment:

Manish said...

Thank you very much for your nice post, I am following your blog from last 2-3 months and looks sensible.

I would also not expect to have a Santa rally.

I will catch you sometime on Skype.

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me