Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Market View 21 December 2011

Don't you just love Uncle Sam?!
It can staged a strong rally just when you
least expected, and if you want to know
the "official" explanation, then I will just
tell you. It was reported that the surge was
due to "a jump in U.S housing starts, a
successful Spanish bond auction, and
improving German data." Or is this the
start of the long-awaited year-end rally??

I will take a very short-term view with such
a rally unless it can continue and last for
some time. Our own market had seen very
weak and low volume recently and it really
need to buck up if any year-end rally is to
surface. Many people that I encountered and
chat with told me that they see a bleak future
and tell me lots of doom and gloom horror stories.
I continue to laugh it off at such negativity,
but I enjoy reading such reports and stories,
so keep them coming.

One Skype reader commented to me that I
am rather direct and frank in my blog entries.
Yes, I am quite direct with my thinking and
saying it out in the blog. I may be wrong at times
but I dare to be wrong and with that, I will gain
knowledge and experience that can only benefits
me in the proceeding days.
Do you dare to be wrong?
Oh ya, the readers want to know where the market
will be heading today. It is simple, open high close
lower as the day ends. I may be wrong.....

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿   
  

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me