Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, July 8, 2011

Market View 8 July 2011

Dow rose yet again in overnight with a 93
points surge and S&P 500 added another 1%.
It seems like the index may rise further tonight
as "Analysts said stocks could rally further on
Friday if the Labour Department puts June jobs
growth at more than 125,000."

Back to our shore, it seems like only the blue
chips are really enjoying their days as the STI
move north, but most of the other pennies and
mid-caps stocks only move a little with some
even falling backward.

I expect the market to trade in a narrow range
today with a more neutral bias. Stick with the
greens. I will be going for holiday for about a week
so the blog will be close in this period.
Expect the unexpected but always have a stop-loss
as a protection and trailing stops as a profit-preservation.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please dont feel disheartened as there are many of us following your blog. Singaporeans are basically a shy lot... Thanks again for sharing and your emails.

Enjoy your hols... Cheers!

*J*

Dogcom said...

The US market was down last night. What do you think the Singapore market will be like on Monday. Tiger was very much in the news. What's your advice with regards to this counter?

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me