Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Market View 6 July 2011

The local market is taking a breather after a
good performance lately and rightly so.
We are seeing stocks in red but the profit-taking
is not as intense as expected by some people.
I believe the market will spur to life very soon
and resume the recent surge. One very hardworking
Skype reader commented to me that whenever I
go for a holiday, the market will drop in my absence.
I was amused by this comment and let's see whether
it turn out to be this way again.

Genting dropped below the 1.90 support to close down
3cts at 1.895 I believe it will not be at this price for long
and will be above the 1.90 very soon.
STX OSV is also taking a breather but as long as it is
above the 1.36 strong support, I believe it will be breaking
the recent high of 1.41 pretty soon. It is only waiting for
the buying volume to surface again, but this time it is likely
to take a longer route as each bid is not 0.5cts

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me