Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Market View 7 April 2011

STI is up for a consecutive 6 days and the
pennies are also having a good run recently,
BUT the party got to end and the music is stopping
soon. Don't be the last one holding the baby.
From my observations, I believe that there are
signs of "smart" selling at the top in the pennies
right now. The market and pennies are likely to go
for a final burst of fire before taking a kit-kat.

If you are holding on contra buying now, then have a
clear trailing stop and cut-loss point, and when the
final wave of buying comes, be prepare to sell.
If you don't have any buying and wanted to chase some
stock at high-price now, my advice is Don't as you should
be able to get them at a lower price pretty soon.
Do note that I am not trying to say that the market is going
to crash soon whatsoever. It is purely my view that the
market is going for another small surge before profit-taking
steps in. It will be higher price if you are going for the
"small surge" profits as you maybe just able to make peanuts
but you may end up losing "peanuts".


Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿

1 comment:

Devil said...

Nice SinoGrandes. Got out safe n sound at 585. Good pick.. :) Thanks

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me