Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Market View 6 April 2011

STI continued to climb higher yesterday but most
mid-caps and pennies were in a profit-taking mood.
A member commented that we are having a Pre-Election
rally right now and it will last till the election period.
I don't wish to be that optimistic and speculative but
it have been a pretty good run.

Some members were still winners as they have
bought the right stock yesterday. I wrote "The main
attraction of the day will be XinRen who finally
put up a good show yesterday surging 3.5cts to close
at day-high 49cts. I believe it should have further momentum
to carry on the climb and further upside will be around
the 54cts region."

Indeed, it was a winner yesterday surging 2cts to close
at 51cts with the day-high as 52cts. Is its surge over?
I certainly don't think so as along as it is above 50cts.
The resistance of 54cts still looks likely with the momentum
still intact.
Genting is another interesting stock yesterday. It surged
past the 2.10 resistance and reach 2.14 only to reverse
gear and close at 2.10 again. My view is that the mark
keep getting higher and higher. It will hover around the
2.10 level and the nearest target is just 8cts away.

Ezion resume trading today and check out the SGX announcemment
for the great news. It should open with a bang today.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿

1 comment:

Lilian's Precious Moments said...

Hi,
Thanks for your patience and unselfish advice.

You are really good with your TA and FA and together with your good foresight you are able to give very exact and sound advice. Last Friday, you mentioned that Ausgroup got good potential for the following week. True enough it surged on Monday.

Again on Monday, you highlighted to me Xinren and advise that best buy will be after 46 cts whereby it should have a great move. I bought at 47 and make a very quick exit at 48 giving me a quick contra gain of $336. Thanks for your great advice.

Overall, via Skype conversation with you, I’ve learnt to be patient and not trade on impulse. Most importantly, one has to be disciplined when trading. Doesn’t matter if you miss one opportunity, there is always a lot more opportunity out there. As you have advised, enter the market only when price is moving up and whereby there is volume. Thank you so much.

Cheers to you
Lilian

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me