Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, April 4, 2011

Market View 4 April 2011

One of my trading friend commented that we have
a April Fool's rally last Friday, which was quite aptly
called in my opinion. The index surge past the 3120
level and the mid-caps and pennies also join in
the party.

Those stocks that I mentioned last week also performed
well and I believe the readers should have benefited
from them if they have bought them. I believe that the
stocks will continue to go up with the momentum still
intact. Look out for the commodities, O&M and I have
a feeling that the water treatment stocks will have a
run too.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿


P.S: Let me sort out some issues and I will start sending
the analyst reports tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, is it possible to list just a few counter with entry price?

R

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me