Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, January 17, 2011

Market View 17 January 2011

We are just about 2 weeks away from the CNY
and welcoming the Golden Rabbit for a year.
I got asked many times whether there will be a
CNY rally starting soon all the way to the actual
or even pass the the CNY? To me, I don't see any
big drastic event happening that will impact the
stock market as a whole but when the stock had
risen for some time, it is normal to have a profit
taking session. We should still have good trading
days this 2 weeks, in my opinion.

I received quite a handful of emails and Skype on
Sinograndness. Many made profits from the stock
but "strangely" none really benefited from the stock
entirely.Most sold off the stock too early or taken the
money when the stock had just started to surge and
regretted the decision once its momentum picks up.
The stock had risen about 20% since I started
recommending the stock, but has the upside ended?
I don't see the stock's momentum falling and had
an initial target of 56cts for the stock this time round
as mentioned a few blog posts earlier. The stock hit
55cts day high last Friday and I just believe it is going
to hit my price soon.

Genting is still stucked within the mentioned range
so I will not comment much. Watch out for the palm
oil counters as I believe they still have "fuel" left to launch
the surge anytime.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

P.S: A reader commented on how he can know the result
announcing date of the listed companies. I will put out the
result date that I know of in the blog today. It does not
cover all the stocks but this is what I gathered from sources.
Sometimes, it is not that I don't respond to the comments
but I am rather hand-tied in a while.

1 comment:

William said...

Thanks my friend.for me helping me earn 2k for my baby hahaha...i bought at 0.465 and sold at 0.560. true enough.. the resistance is at 0.560 for sinograndness. so accurate ... u r really very very good. i am amazed bro...thanks for ur tips. hope to buy u dinner or something one day...

keep up the good work...

from ur hardcore supporter ! hehe

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me