Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

500th Post of the blog! Pop the Champagne!

Incredible! Wonderful!
I was about to start writing today when I realised
that it is the 500th post of this blog. It really have
been a long time since I started the blog in October
2008. From writing and "talking" to the wall in
the first few months, I can confidently say that I
have some hard core supporters and fans who tune
in to this blog every morning without fail.
Thank you for your support and I will continue to
write this blog as along as I am still in good relationship
with Mr Market.

Yesterday afternoon, William "suddenly" Skyped me
and told me that he won about $2k with Sinograndness
from 46.5cts to 56cts and the money will come in
handy for his baby girl due soon, and he wrote a comment
on the blog too. He also stated that he don't even know
of such a stock if not for my recommendation.
It had been a good ride on the stock and it indeed had
hit my target price of 56cts while hitting a day-high of
56.5cts Will it continue to surge to the 60s?
I can only comment that it may still continue to go up
but the chances of it having a needed profit-taking
retracement are much higher than upside gains.
Enjoy the early red packet from Cai Shen.

I will continue to update this space for the result
announcing date which was not up yesterday.


Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me