Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Market View 13 January 2011

Wall Street ended higher in overnight trade as

" Stocks ended solidly higher on Wednesday after
European debt fears eased and sparked a broad advance,
led by banks and commodity-related shares.
Investors expect further flows into equities on speculation
the economy will strengthen. About seven stocks rose for
every three that fell on the New York Stock Exchange."
Dow surged 84 points, S&P 500 added 11 points and
Nasdaq advanced 20 points.

Yesterday's trading was quite a field day for some
readers and skype users that I chat with.
I specifically mentioned a few stocks over the last
few days, and a couple of members profited from them
Sinograndness continued to surge and closed at 50cts
past its historical high of 48.5cts. It is now in a unfamiliar
zone and if you ask me how high it will go, I will
tell you from the technical ground that it is looking at
56cts target. But as usual, trade it with a trailing stop
and enjoy the surge.

Some members I know sold the stock too early and
regretted the decision. I can only say that normally
I will not sell off a winner so fast, and will add-up in
the stock's price advance. Do note that add-up position
is when you are winning and the stock is moving higher.
When you "add-up" during your stock price falling, t
hat is not add-up, but is call averaging down, which I don't do,
as it is considered suicidal to me if the price keep falling. 















                  
United Envirotech and Sinotel is still doing well and I
believe they are still hot for a surge. CSE Global, Ezion
and PEC was mentioned in the blog yesterday and
they did pretty well. CSE added 4cts, Ezion up 1.5cts
and PEC gained 2 cts.Is their surge over?
Not on my chart.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. Thanks for writing the blog.

Just wanna ask how can normal people(public) get hold of latest analyst report? Do i need to have a trading account with the brokerage firm?

VEDAANT said...

Dear SL,
Thanks for your wonderfull suggestion. Frankly speaking, you have a great knowledge on Stock Mkt and indepth knowledge on Mkt sentiments. Many people look the charts and suggest something. But only few can really predict the right stocks and correct entry points. I strongly beleive you are Master in that.
When I approach you 2 days ago, you suggested me to enter SINOGRAND at 46 cents and SINOTEL at .365 cents. I did buy both as suggested, but unfortunately sold SINOGRAND at 47 cents itself. But I take this as a learning point and morever I am feeling glad that I finally found a right person who can guide me well in Stock mkt.
I hope many of readers of your blog also getting benifit by your wonderfull suggestions. Good Work and may God Bless you. Thanks a lot.

- Mohan Vedaant

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me