Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, January 10, 2011

Market View 10 January 2011

I will keep it short for today's market view as
it is getting nearer to the opening bell.

Last week, we had both profit-taking session
and good market rally in a week, but many readers
should still benefited from the market action.
Expect volatile session as many stocks were trading
high up but I don't expect serious selling coming
very soon. Stocks should still continue to move
higher after the initial selling and the key will
be to "Buy High Sell Higher" in this type of maket
condition. Some readers preferred to buy on dip
but somehow I thrive on buying on break and
adding positions along the way.

Like what I told many readers on skype last week,
Genting is in a tight trading range of 2.18-225 right
now, and a breakout on the upside will be good
chance to add positions and trading on a short-term
gain. This is a stock that is going to be highly volatile
and drastic action will be seen day-in-day-out for
many trading sessions to come.

As written in last Friday's blog, GLP's support is at
2.15 and at the closing bell, it closed exactly on that spot.
I see a tug-of-war around the price but it should move
north after the disruption.

My view on the pennies last week is still valid so I will
not comment on them again today.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

P.S.: I have sent out the foreign brokerages reports to the mailing
list and should you never receive them after requesting them,
please send me an email again.

P.P.S: I will post the Market Analysis for 2011 trading at the
end of the day, so keep a look-up for it.
Thank you for the support.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me