Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, April 16, 2010

Market View 16 April 2010

Wall Street continued to be green as the indexes
posted a sixth straight day of gains "as an encouraging
profit forecast from United Parcel Service (UPS) lifted
transportation shares, though concerns about a rise in
weekly jobless claims limited the market's advance."
Dow added 21 points, S&P 500 rose 1 point and
Nasdaq continued to surge 11 points. It is very likely
that at some point of time, we will see a deserved
profit-taking that will be just a short break.
Tonight we will see Bank of America (BOA),
General Electric (GE) and Mattel reporting.

Back to our local market....
It has been a pretty wonderful ride with Cosco, YZJ,
Falcon and PEC and the profits are good too.
Some members asked me how do I choose these
winners. Actually, I believe I have mentioned this multiple
times that I normally follow the trend, sector and momentum
play with a list of stocks that I keep track. I like to
stick with the winners as I simply don't know how high
they can go, so I just follow them up and get out when
the play-up momentum is over and just take the profits.
Simple strategy but tested again and again, and it still works.

I believe there will be much more profit-taking today,
as traders and retailers will seek to take the money out,
and not holding it over the weekend. I am doing the same
if you ask me. Some members asked me about the IPO
play as there are a couple of them out recently.
Ok, I am not playing them, but I did monitor them  for
any potential set-up play. 

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me