Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Market View 13 April 2010

Wall Street closed up high as "The Dow industrials
closed above 11,000 for the first time in almost
19 months on Monday as expectations of solid
first-quarter earnings spurred buying in financial,
energy and industrial sectors." Dow gained 9 points
to close at 11005.97, S&P 500 added 2 points
and Nasdaq rose 4 points.  We will see Infosys and
Intel reporting today, which may trigger a tech run-up.

If you read my blog last few days and bought some
of the stocks that I recommended, I think you are sitting
on a pretty fat profits. Cosco, YZJ and Falcon surged
high yesterday, and I believe a handful of readers should
have profited from it. If you are holding it with a trailing
stop, then just stick to it and enjoy the run-up. If you did
not buy them and wish to buy them today then take note
that you will have greater risk as they may have profit-taking.

Genting is back below 90cts again and closed at 89.5cts
yesterday. It current range play according to what I see
is 86.5cts to 92cts. I am bullish bias but willing to accept
what Mr Market gives me. If it fall back to 86.5cts, then
it will be well-supported.

Stick to the Offshore Marine and commodities stocks,
but keep a ready trailing stop and cut-loss should the wave
suddenly changes.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me