Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Market View 14 April 2010

Wall Street still closed green as as "investors looked
ahead to earnings from big banks and tech bellwethers,
even as disappointing revenue from Alcoa Inc acted as
a headwind. Dow edged up 13 points, S&P 500 added
0.8 points while Nasdaq gained 8 points.
"After the market closed, chipmaker and Dow component
Intel Corp reported a stronger-than-expected first-quarter
profit, sending its shares 3.8 percent higher to $23.63 in
extended-hours trading. Intel rose 0.6 percent to $22.68
 in the regular session.Intel also lifted shares of Advanced
Micro Devices and stock index futures, suggesting Intel
will boost stocks when the market opens on Wednesday."
I still maintain that Dow will face strong resistance at 11100
which is about 81 points from yesterday closing figure.

Cosco, YZJ and Falcon continued to deliver the profits as
they surge on another day. A reader ask me for recommendations
yesterday and I told him that at the moment is only these 3 stocks.
He commented that why is it the same stocks being recommendated
again and again. My reason is very simple, I stick to winners and
will continue to follow them up until their momentum stops, then I will
move on to other potentials, but I will still be monitoring past winners
for the old flame to be lit again.
Watch Cosco, YZJ, Falcon & PEC.

I believe that the Techs should have some action today,
and I will monitor the following stocks: Broadway, Sinotel, Techcomp,
Hi-P, Innotek & PCI.
Genting hit 91.5cts high yesterday and closed at 90.5cts. I believe
it will surge again to test the 92cts resistance again, and should it
successfully breaking it, we may see a breakthrough to the next
98cts resistance.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,

and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me