Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, March 26, 2010

Market View 26 March 2010

Wall Street closed mixed in overnight trade as a weak
U.S. bond auction and global debt concerns continued
to weigh on investor sentiment. Dow gained 5 points,
S&P 500 lost 2 points while Nasdaq dropped 1 points.
After hitting fresh 18-month high, the indexes are taking
a break and ready for the first-quarter earning result
in the coming weeks.

Yesterday market was quite boring except for a few
Hot stocks still marching on, but Genting and Sound Global
came back to live after the afternoon break. Genting closed
92.5cts, we shall see whether it it will breach the 92cts support
again, and head toward the 98cts resistance level. On my side,
I would like to see it consolidate for a while before the next
surge, but we shall see what it turn out to be.
Sound Global fell below the 95cts support and closed 94cts,
within my expectation as I pointed out that the 95cts support
was fragile and will give way anytime. My personal view is that
this stock is a permanent >$1 stock, but it need to take a break now.

I am watching Broadway's next move if the strong tech wind blow
again. If you looked at the Top Volume stocks last few days, you
will noticed more techs up and running, like DMX, Armstong etc.
It is the right time to start to monitor the techs, as they just may stage
a low-awaited rally this year.

Market looks weak now, but if and when possible, stick to
the greens, or else take a long weekend break away from the
trading screen. I maybe doing so today as my mind is feeling a
bit of strain, and I need to recharge with some out-of-the-market activities.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,

and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me