Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, September 25, 2009

Market View 25 September 2009

The same pattern is once again repeated in the US.
Dow started the day brightly up as high as 57 points
only to reverse to negative zone on a poor US
housing sales report to close down 41 points.
The same can be said of the Nasdaq and S&P 500.
Actually, the main concern in the market is how
will the economy and the market be like when
the Fed starts to withdrawing the stimulus support,
and let the market forces take its action.

To say the truth, our market is still quite resilient
to the fall in the US and only closed slightly down
in yesterday's trading. Many Hot stocks were down,
but those that I recommendated still carry on their
surges, like Ezion, Falcon...
If you have been in the market, you will notice that
another sector is also in the play from time to time,
and that is the Water Treatment or Environmental Friendly
sector. We can see stocks like Sinomem, Ecowise, United Envirotech,
Epure, China Enviroment, Asia Enviroment surging high.
If you still have enough mental power and not enough
profits, then you should add these stocks into the watch too.

Some readers may feel that my recent recommendation
are quite speculative and not like those I formerly recommended,
those Noble, Olam, Straits Asia type. Actually, you should also
note that my trading has become guerilla warfare as well.
I am quite bearish that a selldown storm is brewing and
should and will come soon, but I know that the market players
will still find stocks to pump-up, so I am joining them in
their "operation". The stocks that I mentioned is volatile,
and highly possible to have a pump-up very often, I believe
you can see that too.

The stocks that I mentioned on the O&M and Energy sectors
are still good for trading, together with the Water Treatment
stocks. They are the BB's favourite trading stocks, and so
will become mine as well, until they fell out of favour.
I also noticed a stock that has just started being in the limelight
and I am keeping a very close watch in case it stage an amazing
rally which its peer has done. Watch Financial One, its volume
and momentum has pick up, and what if it is the next Uniasia?
I believe if you are in the market for some time, you will
know about the incredible surge made by Uniasia, and you
may jolly well be in it and won big with it in its former surge!

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others,you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

1 comment:

Michael said...

Hi Stock Lobang,
thank you for the financial one
lobang. i made 6 cts profits
on friday, enough for me to
go for a vacation myself.
thanks.

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me