Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Market View 24 September 2009

Uncle Sam was in the red at market closing bell,
and all 3 major indices were down. Dow reversed
a positive 88 points to close down 81 points.
Nasdaq also did an U-turn from +21 to close -15.
What is the issue?
The concern is that the Fed is closer to pulling back
on extraordinary measures to inject funding to shore
up the economy. Simply, no money and no helps from
the Big Brother, and letting the market take its own
action.
I view this potential move as positive as the Mr Market
can finally show its prowess because of too many
stimulus in the market now.
Is yesterday 80 points fall the beginning of the selldown
that I was stating on Monday's blog posting?
Well, Rome wasn't built in a day, and the selldown
is not a result of some federal statements, it was built-up
for some times. It will come, but let see how is the action
for the rest for the last 2 trading day for this week.

Back to our local shore....
I believe that the blog readers should be satisfied with
our stock recommendations as a few of them are
very good winners yesterday. The focus and theme
play is on the O&M sector and Oil and Energy stocks.
We can see that a couple of them like VDH Energy,
Ezion, C2O Holdings, Ramba Energy, Seroja were
sizzling hot in the Top Volume yesterday. It seems that
stocks with the word "Energy" in it will have its day
in the rotational play. If you really looks at their fundamental,
it will really be an eye-opener. Some stocks are still losing money,
some are not really in the "Energy" business. But that is
the way how the market works. At the end of the day,
"Every dog has its day" still applys in the market.
Some of these stocks are getting "heavier" and "expensive"
on valuation and expectation, or I just say it out to all,
it is purely speculation and pump-up by the BBs and the players.
Ok, I admit that I was involve in the play, but I am just
a small player, and can't move them as much.
I just follow the Big plays, and nib some pieces of meat
here and there....

The obvious direction for today is down, so guess what I will
say for today's action? If you don't like what you see,
simply sit at the spectator stand and watch the show.
If you want to be in the action, then follow the greens.
The stocks that I mentioned are still hot, and I believe
they will recover from early weakness, and I won't be
surprise if they stage another pump-up.
But....set a trailing stop please.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others,you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me